This is too soon. I know.
So I wake up with plenty of work to do (don’t I always 😫), and I find me a pleasant surprise.
They found us worthy. 💃💃💃.
It’s the Versatile Blogger Award, Gang!
And once again, LemonsLemonade.com has been honored.
It’s been a month and three weeks of this fun work called Blogging and the love has been super gigantic.
To everyone who’s been supporting this Sister, reading, sharing posts, tagging, Reblogging, giving their opinions offline and online:
So the rules of The Versatile Blogger Award is simple:
• Show the award on your blog
• Thank the person that has nominated you
• Share 7 different facts about myself
• Nominate 10 – 15 blogs of your choice
• Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
So my pretty award is sitting quite comfortably on my site already.
Next, this post would definitely not be complete without making reference to the awesome father-of-two-kids-but-you-can’t-tell-cos-he’s-so-witty-and-raw blogger at O’Shine Original!
Hehe. No exaggerating. You won’t find another of his kind.
Thank you so much dear!
And now, seven facts about me! Let’s go:
1. I loove beans. Yup. I really do. Beans is everything. Not all kinds though. (Plus I don’t eat it too frequently — just as I avoid gassy drinks, ‘cos I easily get internal gas and it’s so uncomfortable).
Big sister does it best. ☺
2. I am the middle child, all girls, and the only one without a middle name. (Maybe they felt my first name which means love and giving me two middle names actually — that both mean love, was enough?)
3. I dance and I sing and I act. A lot. Like, a whole lot. Most people have zero idea of the first two, but since I head the Youth Drama Department in church, the last one isn’t too big a secret.
My bedroom mirror has seen a lot though.
4. Right now, I’m at a crossroad as to what to major in, Psychology or Journalism. I love them them both so much. So I applied to two colleges, one for Psychology and the other for Journalism and whichever calls me up first, I pick. (Writing would always be my first love. I should publish a book soon. Yeah?)
5. I envy travel bloggers. They are so lucky. Someday I definitely should start up my own Travel blog.
6.I have been praying to have twin babies ever since I was 14. I love twins, plus if my prayers get answered and my first labor brings forth twins, I know I’m dome with child bearing forever (Talk about killimg two birds with one stone 😉. Amen, somebody?)
7.I am such a lover of Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I so need to meet her someday. (Who knows her??) I have read that book so many times I have literally lost count and my copy is starting to fall apart. I read my favorite parts at least once a week. I’d definitely write a review on it soon.
And so, that’s me.
And now my favorite part, nominating fellow versatile and awesome bloggers.
I won’t be able to nominate all, (my WiFi connection is super bad right now) but here are a few of my favorite!
– Felicia of Felicity’s Blog
-Katie of Katie Passion Fruit
-Kate of Be quiet Kate
-Nathan of Edge Induced Cohesion
-Olaitan of Laitan Bee
Congratulations to everyone! You guys keep being all that you are and making the community proud!